Welcome to rushfolio.....


Hello there, my name is Rashed .I am a citizen of People’s Republic of Bangladesh, is a country of South Asia and I am in a profession as a Lecturer of Fundamentals in Art and Design at Shanto-Mariam University of Creative Technology, a reputed private university located in Dhaka, the capital city of Bangladesh (http://www.smuct.edu.bd) since March 2013 to till date. Additionally  I am serving as a Team Leader of a reputed BTEC center here in Bangladesh where I    supervised a team of more than 15 stuffs and faculty members and coordinate all office functions. My strengths in improving office systems and building a top-performing educational team have earned repeated commendations and formal recognition from the center high officials and BTEC International standard verifier form UK.I have completed my Graduation and Post Graduation in Fine Art with a major in Sculpture from University of Dhaka, Bangladesh in the year of 2006 and 2008 accordingly (awarded on 2009 and 2012 consequently).My objective is to nurture my level of knowledge and unleash my potentials and also to add value to my professional career as an academician and to continue the further higher education and research work as well. 
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit this site